At Zzoomm we have four simple values: Responsive, Open, Agile, Reliable. We call these the ROAR values. As these are extremely important to our culture and success, we believe all our employees should live by these values and demonstrate them daily.
As a key member of the Zzoomm team, you will enjoy working in a team that is continually evolving, working at pace, and sometimes thinking outside the box to make things happen. You will be keen to learn and develop in your role; we understand this may be at your own pace and role dependant. You will be open and honest and show that you are reliable.
Main Purpose of the Role and Key Responsibilities
The main purpose of your role as a Field Sales Representative is to sell and promote Zzoomm Fibre broadband door to door, as one of Zzoomm’s excellent Field Sales Representatives, you’ll be responsible for helping to drive our continued growth in the towns and communities served by our full fibre network.
You will often be going door-to-door and working at events promoting the benefits of Zzoomm’s full fibre broadband to residents, it will be your job to effectively identify and close sales opportunities. As a Field Sales Representative you will also be responsible for developing a pipeline of potential future B2C sales and trying to levy referrals and endorsements from current customers.
With a huge increase in the number of homes ready for service scheduled for next year, this is a huge opportunity to capitalise on some of Zzoomm's top emerging markets.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Door-to-door selling into ever expanding territories
- Day to day engagement with both existing and potential clients
- Gaining referrals, endorsements and introductions from existing customers
- Effectively identifying and closing new sales opportunities
- Daily updating of our customer and prospect databases
- Customer expectation management
- High quality customer care
- Work with team members to develop sales protocols to drive new business opportunities
You will report into the Sales Manager.
You will be working every day with the field sales team and other stakeholders
You may also be required to undertake other related duties not listed in this Job Description from time to time, these may be ad hoc, but always supporting the needs of the business
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, & Attitude required to do this role
- The ideal candidate would have experience in direct face to face sales
- Must have a valid Drivers Licence
- Experience of lone working
- A passion for technology
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Extremely organised and self-motivated
- A strong communicator both written and verbally
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Cool under pressure
- Good sense of humour
- A great customer advocate
- Empathetic and a brilliant communicator
- A real team player
- Positive and fun
- Willing to go that extra mile
Desirable skills, knowledge, experience - not strictly necessary, but would be nice
- Previous experience of selling broadband door-to-door to consumers
- Annual Leave - 25 days’ paid holiday plus bank/public holidays
- A day off for your birthday
- Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
- Life assurance - 4 x basic salary
- Health cash plan which allows you to claim money back on essential health care
- 24/7 access to an online doctor
- Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
- Basic starting salary of £26,525 + Car Allowance OTE circa £67k