Zzoomm are looking for talented people to help roll out the Full Fibre network of the future, delivering the best broadband in Britain. Come and talk to us about joining a rapidly expanding telecommunications company with nationwide ambitions.
If you are a team player, then you will fit right in at Zzoomm as we work together to build a great Full Fibre network nationwide. You can make a real difference for all our futures as part of the hard working team that are at the forefront the Full Fibre broadband revolution.
As a Network Assurance Officer will be working as part of HSEQ Team reporting into the Fibre Excellence Manager and use your expertise in validating Zzoomm hybrid (PIA/Traditional) network architecture deployment inspecting both passive and active assets of the network.
You will be hands on person, passionate about quality and adherence to the relevant internal and external standards – perfectionist and quality owner who will guide and coach others, by example, into best work practices.
As the Quality lead, you will own and plan your activities to ensure that Zzoomm network is meeting all required standards and specification including Health and Safety and Environmental guidelines.
Your key responsibilities are...
- Auditing the work quality and working practices of the delivery teams across all aspects of activity completed in the field operation. Where an issue is identified you will try and fix it on site while recording it on the audit, if issue requires major corrections, report to relevant team and supervise rectification process closing it off upon completion.
- Ensure all as-built documents are completed, checked and recorded in WHAM in accordance with relevant standards and specification
- Work closely with HSEQ Coach and Regional build Team to report on visits and audits, discuss findings, trends, and issues.
- Completing Zzoomm infrastructure Audits (ZIA) as soon as network asset is fully installed – 100% of assets.
- Produce/Update checklists and audits in line with changing specification and standards
- Help drive a culture of quality, and right first-time experience within Zzoomm.
- Work closely with the field to ensure any issues are highlighted, generating weekly and monthly reports for discussion with relevant stakeholders.
- To escalate any compliant that arises during an inspection visits to Regional build Team
- Where required you will work with Local Authority bodies, residents and other internal and external stakeholder.
- Assist with deployment of the approved innovations and field testing
- Re-audit as required to ensure rectification work is completed to standard
- When required training, coaching and bringing up to speed Trainee Network Assurance Officers
Skills & Experience Required...
- Relevant PIA qualifications
- NRSWA qualified with Highways experience
- Working knowledge of CDM Regulations
- An understanding of the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991 (NRSWA)
- IOSH managing safety or SMSTS (desirable)
- A full driving licence (van provided)
- Practical knowledge of Blown and Traditional Cable installation techniques UG and OH
- Fully familiar with all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn new systems/softwares and provide feedback for it improvement
- Experienced in full fibre or hybrid network deployments
- Have a field background in utilities with a demonstrable track record and adherence to KPI’s and standards
What we offer…
- Annual Leave - 25 days’ paid holiday plus bank/public holidays
• A day off for your birthday
- Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
• Life assurance - 4 x basic salary
• Health cash plan which allows you to claim money back for the cost of your essential health care plus other benefits including 24/7 access to an online doctor
- Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
• Discretionary bonus scheme
- Working with Zzoomm, you will learn new skills on the job, diversify your abilities and enjoy building a new future for the UK’s broadband network, one town at a time, and have a great time!
Zzoomm provides you with the flexibility to work in a way that will help you grow and develop. As well as having clear responsibilities, you will get extensive training to help you develop, and you will be building a legacy here as we build the Full Fibre broadband network of the future.