Zzoomm are looking for looking for talented people to help roll out the Full Fibre network of the future. So come and work for rapidly expanding telecommunications company with nationwide ambitions.
If you are an experienced Campaign Manager looking to be part of a fantastic journey within a multifaceted and dynamic high-growth business, then we’d love to hear from you.
The role of a Campaign Manager
You’re role as a Campaign Manager centres around developing and delivering a range of multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive Zzoomm’s customer acquisition in line with our commercial objectives. In addition to devising campaigns, you will measure key KPIs such as ROI, reach and engagement, ensuring that the right type of content is disturbed via the right channels. The Campaign Manager will be responsible for working with internal teams as well as our external agency partners to enhance Zzoomm’s overall brand and reach whilst regularly updating the organisation on progress.
You’ll know how to…
- Guide a multi-faceted marketing team
- Build excellent relationships with a range of internal and external partners
- Work collaboratively to raise the organisational awareness of marketing
- Manage digital media channels as part of integrated campaigns
- Quickly adapt to changing circumstances and business needs
- Proactively manage a busy workload with multiple concurrent priorities
What we offer…
- Up to £54,000 basic salary, depending on experience
- 15% discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual Leave - 25 days paid holiday + 1 day off for your birthday + bank holidays
- Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
- Life assurance 4 x basic salary
- Health cash plan so you can claim money back for essential health
- 24/7 access to an online doctor
- Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
- Free parking at work
Working with Zzoomm, you will learn new skills on the job, diversify your abilities and enjoy building a new future for the UK’s broadband network, one town at a time, and have a great time!
Zzoomm have built a support network with the Armed Forces Community, to help those transition into civilian life. We have developed recruitment pathways which cater to those ex-forces personnel and reservists who meet the criteria advertised on our vacancies, to ensure progression within the selection process.