Zzoomm are looking for looking for talented people to help roll out the Full Fibre network of the future. So come and work for rapidly expanding telecommunications company with nationwide ambitions.
If you are an experienced Customer Care Assistant looking to be part of a fantastic journey within a multifaceted and dynamic high-growth business, then we’d love to hear from you.
The role of a Customer Tech Support Assistant
As one of our dedicated and friendly Customer Tech Support Assistants you will be the person that represents Zzoomm to our customers, potential customers and other member of the public. You will work as part of our excellent Customer Care Team to help resolve queries, questions and conduct technical troubleshooting. Your role will centre around prioritising customer issues that may come via a variety of channels, taking ownership of such queries and progressing open cases to completion. This will all be done whilst keeping the customer up to date and delivering first rate customer satisfaction.
You’ll know how to…
- Manage your workload in a busy customer care environment
- Respond to a variety of different enquiries
- Deal with questions surrounding technical troubleshooting
- Assist people in a way that uses language they understand
- Make customers feel valued and listened to
- Communicate across different departments to find answers
- Remain calm when dealing with stressed customers
- Work quickly but accurately when dealing with queries
Previous experience of working for a broadband provider would be advantageous but is not compulsory.
What we offer…
- Up to £27,000 basic salary depending on skills and experience
- 15% discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual Leave - 25 days paid holiday + 1 day off for your birthday + bank holidays
- Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
- Life assurance 4 x basic salary
- Health cash plan so you can claim money back for essential health
- 24/7 access to an online doctor
- Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
Working with Zzoomm, you will learn new skills on the job, diversify your abilities and enjoy building a new future for the UK’s broadband network, one town at a time, and have a great time!
Zzoomm have built a support network with the Armed Forces Community, to help those transition into civilian life. We have developed recruitment pathways which cater to those ex-forces personnel and reservists who meet the criteria advertised on our vacancies, to ensure progression within the selection process.