Zzoomm are looking for talented people to help roll out the Full Fibre network of the future, delivering the best broadband in Britain. Come and talk to us about joining a rapidly expanding telecommunications company with nationwide ambitions.
If you are a team player, then you will fit right in at Zzoomm as we work together to build a great Full Fibre network nationwide. You can make a real difference for all our futures as part of the hard working team that are at the forefront the Full Fibre broadband revolution.
Who will guide me...
You will report directly to the Regional Director and be a key member of their team.
You will also work very closely with the Build Manager, Build Supervisors, Project Coordinator, Streetworks Administrator & Network Planner.
What we need you to have...
- Strong communication including writing reports and presenting
- Understanding construction principles
- Time management and planning
- Methodical approach
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Microsoft Project/Primavera P6
- Experienced and seasoned professional in project management experience and commercial awareness
Your responsibilities will include...
- Accountable for building, monitoring, analysing and reporting on Project plans
- Dependency Management within programme plans to ensure Programme integration, identification of issues and suggestion of solutions
- Ongoing plan consolidation
- Provision of recommendations for key management reports from plans
- Management of plan tracking and progress reporting
- One to One planning support with Regional Build Manager in creating and maintaining fully resourced and meaningful project plans
- Planning resource levels to smooth out resource overloads and future forecasting of resource
Our teams will say you’re...
- Structured and organised
- Supportive and constructive
- A clear and concise communicator
- Reliable, Open, Agile and Responsive
What do we offer?
- A full time PAYE contract offering a basic salary and bonus of up to 25%
- Annual leave – 25 days paid holiday + 1 day off for your birthday + Bank holidays off
- Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
- Life assurance 4 x basic salary
- Health cash plan which allows you to claim money back for the cost of your essential health care plus other benefits including 24/7 access to an online doctor
- Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
Zzoomm provides you with the flexibility to work in a way that will help you grow and develop. As well as having clear responsibilities, you will get extensive training to help you develop, and you will be building a legacy here as we build the Full Fibre broadband network of the future.