Zzoomm are looking for talented people to help roll out the Full Fibre network of the future, delivering the best broadband in Britain. Come and talk to us about joining a rapidly expanding telecommunications company with nationwide ambitions.
If you are a team player, then you will fit right in at Zzoomm as we work together to build a great Full Fibre network nationwide. You can make a real difference for all our futures as part of the hard working team that are at the forefront the Full Fibre broadband revolution.
How you will help us to make Zzoomm awesome ...
You will be a member of the South East Team, providing support to the Regional Project Manager. You will manage and own all aspects of Streetworks Administration for the Region.
You will work closely with local authorities as well as our build partners to ensure permits are in place in line with our delivery plan.
Who will guide me..?
You will report directly to the Project Manager and be a key member of their team. You will also work very closely with the Build Manager and Build Supervisor.
What we need you to have ...
- Strong IT skills, with excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and producing reports and graphs.
- Previous Permitting experience
- A general knowledge of the NRSWA (New Roads and Street works Act)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of requesting Utility Stats online, and ability to read utility stats
- Ability to work to timescales and deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in using Symology Insight software
Your responsibilities will include ...
- Ensure all Street Works Permits are submitted to Local Authorities, with the correct permit conditions, using Street Manager
- Liaise with the operations team and Local Authorities to submit applications for road closures, portable traffic signals, and any other criteria required
- Provide updates to works management systems
- Receiving, investigating, and actioning FPN’s, defects and any other Permitting matters
- Requesting utility stats online and ensuring that they are valid before works start on site
- Uploading stats, permit dates onto our work management system
- Managing progress of live jobs on the system, i.e., starting and closing permits within the designated timescale of that permit
- Requesting permit extensions and early start requests to the Highway authority in advance, if required
- Recording daily meterage on to work systems, and producing weekly graph reports for the senior management team
- Arrange weekly meetings with the Highway authorities and keeping up to date with Street manager communications
- Supporting the build team with WHAM administration
Our teams will say you’re ...
- Structured and organised
- Supportive and constructive
- Professional and quick to respond
- A clear and concise communicator
- Reliable, Open, Agile and Responsive
What we offer…
- Annual Leave - 25 days’ paid holiday plus bank/public holidays
• A day off for your birthday
- Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
• Life assurance - 4 x basic salary
• Health cash plan which allows you to claim money back for the cost of your essential health care plus other benefits including 24/7 access to an online doctor
- Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
• Discretionary bonus scheme
- Working with Zzoomm, you will learn new skills on the job, diversify your abilities and enjoy building a new future for the UK’s broadband network, one town at a time, and have a great time!
Zzoomm provides you with the flexibility to work in a way that will help you grow and develop. As well as having clear responsibilities, you will get extensive training to help you develop, and you will be building a legacy here as we build the Full Fibre broadband network of the future.