Zzoomm are looking for looking for talented people to help roll out the Full Fibre network of the future. So come and work for rapidly expanding telecommunications company with nationwide ambitions.
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking to be part of a fantastic journey within a multifaceted and dynamic high-growth business, then we’d love to hear from you.
The role of a Quantity Surveyor
As Zzoomm’s first Quantity Surveyor, your role will revolve around balancing the cost of the builds against the operational needs of our excellent teams. As part of your job, you will provide commercial and contractual advice to the regional build teams and be responsible for valuing the work of our sub-contracting partners. You will report in to the Regional Director and offer your expertise as a Quantity Surveyor across the business to help achieve the very best results.
You’ll know how to…
- Track and measure CPPP
- Assess and authorise project variations
- Mitigate any commercial or contractual risks via excellent risk management
- Build and maintain relationships with our build partners
- Efficiently manage timescales and be able to plan ahead
- Accurately review and analyse key financial data
Previous experience of working within a telecoms environment would be beneficial but isn’t essential. Please note that this role will involve occasional travel to our other sites, predominantly in Chesire, the North West and the West Midlands.
What we offer…
- A full time PAYE contract offering a basic salary and bonus
- £6,000 car allowance
- Annual Leave - 25 days paid holiday + 1 day off for your birthday + bank holidays
- Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
- Life assurance 4 x basic salary
- Health cash plan so you can claim money back for essential health
- 24/7 access to an online doctor
- Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
- Free parking at work
Working with Zzoomm, you will learn new skills on the job, diversify your abilities and enjoy building a new future for the UK’s broadband network, one town at a time, and have a great time!
Zzoomm have built a support network with the Armed Forces Community, to help those transition into civilian life. We have developed recruitment pathways which cater to those ex-forces personnel and reservists who meet the criteria advertised on our vacancies, to ensure progression within the selection process.